Friday, April 29, 2016

A TO Z CHALLLENGE: LETTER Y







Some of the things found in the world today actually have been around for quite some time. Here's a look at some food items that have been around since the 1800's.  Did YOU know when these items were created/invented?


Yakitori

YAKITORI: A Japanese dish of roasted bite size pieces of chicken and other items on bamboo skewers.

YARG: A semi-hard cheese made from Friesian cows from Cornwall, England and wrapped in nettle leaves.















Blurb: Addie comes from a long line of readers or "story catchers" as her family likes to call themselves. Every time Addie tries to catch a story on her own the wiggly words play tricks on her. She tries different ways to make those words sit still but it will take a little faith for Addie to become the next STORY CATCHER.






Buy Links:Amazon Kindle ¦ Paperback ¦ B&N ¦ Smashwords




JOIN THE STORY CATCHER FAN CLUB! Membership includes:

 
Membership Certificate

Bi-montly Newsletter full of mazes, puzzles, games, news, and other goodies

Reading Log for earning STORY CATCHER AWARD

2 comments:

  1. J here, of the #atozchallenge Arlee Bird's A to Z Ambassador Team.
    Have you enjoyed the challenge? Did you hop to other blogs? The end of the alphabet here! Reflections sign up is May 9-- mark a calendar.
    My blog's giveaway is still going. I'm encouraging everyone to visit more stops.
    http://jlennidornerblog.what-are-they.com
    Cheese! Awesome. No, no idea when they came to exist. Sounds tasty though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lenni and welcome to my blog! This is the 3rd or 4th time I've participated in the A to Z Challenge and I love it! Always get to meet new people and add a few to my reader base. I usually spend the next couple of months after the challenge to visit as many other blogs as I can and add to my ever growing list of blogs I read...;~)

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete