Monday, August 24, 2015

THE ABC'S OF READING & 'RITING: LETTER J








I love journals.

Writing journals. Sketching journals. PiBoIdMo Journals. Reading Journals. The words that flow inside each journal is worthy of a home just as special as the words themselves. Whenever I go to my local used bookstore I make a beeline for their blank journal aisle to see if I can discover another journal to add to my growing collection.

Whether a writer or reader...or both...journaling is one of the best ways to collect your writerly thoughts or to help you remember which books you loved reading so you can recommend them to others in the future.

How about you? Do you journal? If you do, is there a special kind of journal you use? Here are some favorites of mine I discovered on www.etsy.com and wouldn't mind adding to my collection:









 






















Which one would YOU write your thoughts in?









Blurb: Addie comes from a long line of readers or "story catchers" as her family likes to call themselves. Every time Addie tries to catch a story on her own the wiggly words play tricks on her. She tries different ways to make those words sit still but it will take a little faith for Addie to become the next STORY CATCHER.

Buy Links:Amazon Kindle ¦ Paperback ¦ B&N ¦ Smashwords
JOIN THE STORY CATCHER FAN CLUB!Membership includes:

Membership Certificate
Bi-montly Newsletter full of mazes, puzzles, games, news, and other goodies
Reading Log for earning STORY CATCHER AWARD
 

No comments:

Post a Comment