Monday, March 30, 2015

CHALLENGE YOURSELF WITH THE A TO Z CHALLENGE!





When it comes to writing, I don't think anyone would call me lazy. I like a good writing challenge and they don't come any better than the annual A to Z Challenge hosted by people like the brilliant Arlee Bird (http://tossingitout.blogspot.com/) or the clever ninja captain Alex J Cavanaugh (http://alexjcavanaugh.blogspot.com/), whose mission for 26 days in April is to have a little fun with the nearly 1500 other participants.


JUST WHAT IS THIS A TO Z CHALLENGE YOU ASK?


Well, it's a blogging party where participants create a post for each letter of the alphabet and then post them every day Monday through Saturday throughout the month of April. After posting their own posts, they also take a few minutes to visit the hundreds of other cool bloggers off the linky list you can find by going to the A to Z Challenge blog (http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2015.html).


Every year I try to participate and my goal is to literally visit every participant's blog throughout the month. Some years I accomplish my goal...sometimes I don't but I always manage to find a few cool blogs to follow and ALWAYS pick up some more followers for my own blog. Last year I posted children's book reviews under my BOOK NOOK REVIEWS series and I'm doing it again this year. I found some really neat books out there so I hope you stop by every day next month to check them out!


It's not too late to join the fun and your posts don't have to be lengthy...in fact it's better if they are short and sweet because then more people have time to check out your blog before moving on to the next one.  Some people post pictures of cool stuff for each letter of the alphabet. Some people like me do book reviews. One year I posted weird words from the dictionary and gave their definitions. Still others list crafts or food or talk about movies or funny animals.


You get the idea. It's a smorgasbord of great posts and SO MUCH FUN!!


Okay, now that I've convinced you to give the A to Z Challenge a try, why not hop over to the blog at http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/p/a-to-z-challenge-sign-uplist-2015.html and sign up? See you on the blogosphere next month...;~)





BLURB:

Addie comes from a long line of readers or "story catchers" as her family likes to call themselves. Every time Addie tries to catch a story on her own the wiggly words play tricks on her. She tries different ways to make those words sit still but it will take a little faith for Addie to become the next STORY CATCHER.


Buy Links:







2 comments:

  1. It is a challenge! I look forward to your posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HI Mike! Have you entered? Let the fun begin!

      Thanks for stopping by and come back any time!

      Delete