Wednesday, July 2, 2014

BOOK NOOK REVIEWS: Rob Sanders





Title: Cowboy Christmas
Author: Rob Sanders
Illustrator John Manders
Publisher: Golden Books
Ages: 4-8


Synopsis: It's home on the range when lonesome cowboys Dwight, Darryl, and Dub have to spend Christmastime roping steers and wrestling longhorns. But soon it's all smiles and a rootin' tootin' holiday hoedown when they make their way back to camp and discover a secret Santa has left some surprises.

Why you should read it: Christmas is my second favorite holiday and every year I start early getting into the holiday spirit. I have to admit the cover illustration by John Manders helped me decide to pick up the book, but it was Mr. Sanders funny way of describing life on the range when you're waiting for Santa to come by that made me want to add this delightful holiday picture book to my wish list.

Like-O-Meter Rating: 5 out of 5...grab it!

No comments:

Post a Comment